This video will show you how to re-sync your Judson mail account calendar. If you have discrepancies between your calendar in the app and online (https://webmail.judsonu.edu) then you will want to do this.
Open the Settings app
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap on your Judson Account (could be called Exchange)
- Tap the Calendar toggle to turn it off
- Tap Delete from my iPhone
• Doing this will only remove the events from your phone, but the events will not be deleted from your actual calendar.
• If you have created events on your iOS device that are not synced to your calendar online, they will be deleted permanently. If you do not want to lose these events, you will need to re-create them or before deleting them from your phone, switch them to a different calendar (like iCloud) and switch them back after re-syncing.
Tap the Calendar toggle to turn it back on
If you need further assistance, let us know. Click the new ticket button in the bottom left and we'll help you out!