This video will help guide you through creating and sharing a file in OneDrive.
To share a file or folder, you can either click the "•••" next to the file/folder from the list of documents in OneDrive, or from a single document click Share from the upper right corner.
In the window that opens on the screen, you can share it one of two ways. The first way is under the Invite people tab.
- Enter the email address(es) and select whether you want to allow edit permission, or view permission from the drop-down on the right.
- If it's a non-Judson email address, uncheck the box next to Require sign-in.
Click Share to send an email notification of the sharing permissions you set (as long as the email invitation box is checked).
The other way to share it is under the Get a link tab.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the appropriate sharing settings.
- If you choose, you can set an expiration date for the link.
- Once you've chosen your sharing settings, a custom link will be generated. Select and copy the link. You can provide that to anybody that needs it.
If you need further assistance, let us know. Click the new ticket button in the bottom left and we'll help you out!