You can only set up calls to forward to local numbers (area codes 847, 630, 224, 312, 331, 708, 773, 779, and 872). If you set up forwarding to a phone number with a non-local area code, the person calling will hear the long distance authorization tone and the call will not be connected.
- Pick up the phone you want to forward and press *2
- After you begin to hear a broken tone, dial the number to which you want to forward calls
• To forward all calls to voicemail, dial 7777
• Remember to include the dialing prefix (8) and country code (1) before the 10-digit phone number (Example: 818476282500)
- To cancel the forwarding, pick up the phone and press #2
If you need further assistance, let us know. Click the new ticket button in the bottom left and we'll help you out!