In order to reset your password, you will have to either know your password, or be provided a password by IST either in person or via phone. If you do not, you will have to call IST at 847-628-5040 between 8am and 4pm Monday through Friday.
- Go to https://password.judsonu.edu
- Put in your current username and password in the boxes shown in the picture below.
- On the screen below, it will provide an option to put in your phone number. This is optional as you can either leave it as none or put in your phone number and pick pictures.
- Put in your new password on the first line that says password shown in the pictures below. Then click Test this password, and once it says passed, then input the password again underneath and click set password.
- NOTE: It must have at least 10 characters, 1 upper and 1 lower character, a number, a symbol, and cannot contain any part of your name.
- Once you get the confirmation screen shown below, you can login to MyJudson immediately, but will have to wait 30 minutes to log into your Judson email via outlook.com.
- If you get the screen below, that means that you are missing one of the criteria below:
- At least 10 characters
- At least 1 upper and lower character
- At least 1 number and symbol
- Does not contain your name
If you need further assistance, let us know. Click the new ticket button in the bottom left and we'll help you out!