- In Outlook (either Windows or Mac version) open your calendar
- Right-click your calendar and click Properties… or Folder Properties…
- Click the Permissions tab
• For Windows:
- Click Add…
- Search for the people you'd like to give access to and double-click to add each person
- Once you’ve added everyone, click OK
- With all the names highlighted (automatically) you can set the Permission Level as you see fit (in most cases Reviewer is a good choice) for everyone, or set it individually for each person
- Click OK
• For Mac:
- Click Add User…
- Search for the people in your department and double-click to add each person (2011) or click to select the person, then click Add (2013)
- Individually set the Permission Level as you see fit (in most cases Reviewer is a good choice)
You can make calendar events private if you don’t want others to see the subject, location, and details. Right-click the event and choose Private or open the event (double-click) and click the Private button (top right).
If you need further assistance, let us know. Click the new ticket button in the bottom left and we'll help you out!