Outlook (Windows or Mac)
- In Outlook (either Windows or Mac version) open your calendar, then click Open Calendar or Open Shared Calendar from the ribbon
Type the email address of the account with the calendar you want to open in the box
• In some versions of Outlook, you can click Name... or the Address Book icon to select a name from the Address Book
When you've selected the account, open the calendar
Calendar (Mac app)
- In Calendar (Mac app) click Calendar (top right) then click Preferences...
- Click Accounts at the top
- Click to select your Judson Exchange account (if it's not already selected) from the list on the left
- Click Delegation
- Click +
In the box under the "Users" heading, type the email address of the account with the calendar you want to open
Check the box under the "Show" heading next to the name you just added
If you need further assistance, let us know. Click the new ticket button in the bottom left and we'll help you out!