- Go to printaccount.judsonu.edu (ignore/click through any security certificate warnings)
- Enter your Judson username in the “ID” box and password in the “Password” box
Once you are logged in, click Manage
- Check the box next to “Change PIN1”
In the “New PIN1” box, enter any combination of numbers/letters 6-20 characters in length
• The PIN cannot be “123456” or any other similarly “easy” number combinations
• If you want to be able to add funds to your account at the cash box in the library, your PIN must be only numeric
Click Change PIN
You will see the message "PIN update succeeded"
- Click Back to user dashboard and then Logout to save all changes
When logging back in to the Equitrac system, you can use your Judson username and password or you can log in using the PIN you created. (Type your PIN in the “ID” box and leave the “Password” blank.)
If you need further assistance, let us know. Click the new ticket button in the bottom left and we'll help you out!