- In the app you'd like to print from, tap the Share icon
- Tap Open in another App
- Open it in the PrinterOn app
- If you don't need to change the printer or the number of copies to print, tap Print
• Be sure to change the printer in accordance with what you're printing. There are options for single- and double-sided as well as B/W and color. Your print account will be charged accordingly based on the printer you choose to print to.
• If you need to change the number of copies, tap to change the number.
- This will pop up on the screen when your print job is submitted:
- If you open the print history, you will see this:
- And when the job successfully is sent to the printer, you'll see this:
- If you tap the print job, you can see the details for that specific job:
Now you can release the print job from any Konica Minolta printer/copier
• If you printed something with color, make sure to release it at a printer that has color printing capabilities. (Here's a list of which labs have color printers.)
If you need further assistance, let us know. Click the new ticket button in the bottom left and we'll help you out!